There is good news coming from around the world regarding Coronavirus...
We've been hearing a lot about the Coronavirus over the past couple of weeks and most of it has not been great news. So we thought we'd give you a little bit of hope when it comes to the future regarding Coronavirus. Below are 15 positive news stories in relation to Coronavirus...
1. China has closed down its last Coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.
2. Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest the same medicine globally.
3. Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against Coronavirus.
4. A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for six days in Wuhan, China.
5. Apple reopens all 42 China stores.
6. Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.
7. Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.
8. Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.
9. Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a Coronavirus vaccine.
10. 3 Maryland Coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.
11. A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in COVID-19 research.
12. A San Diego biotech company is developing a COVID-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.
13. Tulsa County’s first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.
14. All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.
15. Plasma from newly recovered patients from COVID -19 can treat others infected by COVID-19.
Source: Good Things Guy
There you have it! There are some positive Coronavirus related stories!