Well we knew it was coming, even though we hoped it was not, stage 2 restrictions.
Get set for more activities to be banned due to the Government wanting the spread of Coronavirus to stop.
So here's the list:
• Beauty therapy, tanning, waxing, nail salons and tattoo parlours
• Amusement parks and arcades
• Indoor and outdoor play centres
• When it comes to Hairdressers, they are only allowed 30 minute appointments, so that's basically a trim, wouldn't be much more time for anything else
• Community and recreation centres, health clubs, fitness centres, yoga, barre, spin facilities, saunas, wellness centres, boot camps
• Brothels, massage parlours and sex on premises services
• Personal training can only have 10 or less people
• Social, sporting-based activities, swimming pools
• Birthday parties and even house parties, which makes sense, outsiders coming in to your house, that's a bigger chance of catching the virus
• International travel is banned for everyone
• Weddings can only have 5 people and when it comes to funerals, there can only be 10, but you must obey the social distancing rules (apparently it's 1 person per 4 square metre rule)
• Galleries, museums, national institutions, historic sites, libraries, community centres, non-essential facilities, community facilities like halls and PCYCs
• Food courts in shopping centres will close, but you can still support local and buy takeaway
• Auction houses and open inspections
• Hotels, hostels, bed and breakfasts, campsites, caravan parks, and boarding houses (will is up to each state and territory to decide on)
• Outdoor and indoor markets (once again, this decision is being left up to each state and territory)
• You already heard about Cafes, they are limited to takeaway only, so if you can, please support local businesses
• Cinemas, nightclubs, casinos, gambling venues, adult entertainment venues, concert venues, and stadiums
You are being urged to stay at home unless you really have to leave the house, whether you need the basics/essentials/medical, and exercise, now you can do this with family members, but keep your group small and continue to practice keeping a distance from each other.
Please note that these changes come into effect tonight.
So from midnight tonight, as we head into Thursday March 26, make sure you are following the rules please.
For more details, click HERE