Formally your nan's favourite show, Dancing With The Stars is back and this time it's chasing a younger crowd.
Daryl Somers is nowhere to be seen as host. Instead you've got Grant Denyer and Amanda Keller in the hosting duties, introducing what is a pretty good lineup of Stars... at least by Dancing With The Stars standards...
So without further ado, here are your 10 stars:
- Claudia Karvan - the Aussie acting royalty behind The Secret Life of Us and Love My Way (as well as just about every other Aussie drama from the past 25 years...)
- Ed Kavalee - The Have You Been Paying Attention regular and radio stalwart. (You've gotta wonder if former co-host Grant Denyer talked him into this one.)
- Beau Ryan - Ex-rugby league legend and now host of The Amazing Race Australia. (Channel 10 are really pushing the cross promotion hard!)
- Celia Pacquola - Comedian, actress (Rosehaven, Utopia) and another familiar face from Have You Been Paying Attention.
- Angie Kent - Former Bachelorette, Goggleboxer and I'm a Celeb celeb... she's quickly running out of Channel 10 reality shows!
- Dean Wells - Formerly married at first sight on Married At First Sight.
- Dami Im - Singer, X-Factor alumnus and Australia's best ever performer at Eurovision. Hear heart awakes to the sound of silence.
- Christian Wilkins - Model, award-winning podcaster and son of Richard Wilkins.
- Chloe Lattanzi - Actress, singer and daughter of Olivia Newton John.
- Travis Cloke - Collingwood/Western Bulldogs legend.
Okay, so there's a couple of filler names in there (not pointing any fingers), but with some great entertainers and a bit of luck, this reboot could be a lot of fun. Plus there's $50 000 going to the winner's charity of choice, so what's not to love about that?
Check out the promo below. Dancing With The Stars kicks off 7:30pm on Sunday, February 9.
Image: Flickerd [CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)]